- Archer's Hunting
- Daily Small Game Hunting Permit
- Hunting and Fishing Permit
- Nonresident Archer's Hunting
- Nonresident Small Game Hunting Permit
- Small Game Hunting Permit
Season & Limits
During Deer Season
During daylight hours of the November portion of the firearms deer hunting season, squirrels and rabbits may not be chased, pursued or taken with the aid of dogs in Butler, Carter, Dent, Iron, Madison, Oregon, Reynolds, Ripley, Shannon, or Wayne counties.
During the November and antlerless portions (in areas where open) of the firearms deer season, other wildlife may be hunted only with a .22 caliber or smaller rim-fire or a shotgun and shot not larger than No. 4. This does not apply to waterfowl hunters, trappers, or to landowners on their land.
Use of Cage-type Traps
In addition to prescribed hunting methods, you may take groundhogs, squirrels, and rabbits with a cage-type trap at any hour during the species' open hunting season if you possess a hunting permit.
The cage-type trap must:
- Be labeled with your full name and address
- Be attended daily, and
- Have an opening 144 square inches or smaller